A while back I was honored with a blog award by Marianne Konvalinka, http://mkonvalinka.blogspot.com/ . I wasn't able to post it until now. Thank you so very much Marianne. I so appreciate you thinking of me, and I am honored to accept this award. Marianne has a wonderful, artistic, and interesting blog, so please click on the link and take a look.
Honorees please follow these instructions and share the LUV!
1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (You can highlight the photo and text of this post and copy/paste wherever you need to...start your highlight from the bottom up to get the photo).
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award.
All awards have their rules, which may differ with each award. Up till now, I've always followed the rules for each award and never changed them. However, this time I'm going to change the rules, in the interest of time, because it would take a lot of time to go through the steps of passing this award on to ten other people, time I don't have today. I hope that doesn't offend anyone. Different bloggers have different opinions of rules for awards and also for tagging. And sometimes I wonder, who makes up the rules? Does anyone know?
Well, anyway, I've decided to pare it down and pass this blog award on to two other people. And these are the people I have chosen to honor with this award.
Linda Themer at the Textured Turtle http://texturedturtle.blogspot.com/
Kim at Ruined Art http://ruinedart.blogspot.com/
Please take at look at their artistic and interesting blogs.
Take a word
17 hours ago