Sunday, September 14, 2008

Oh my gosh, I've been remiss.



Gee, I cannot believe that I haven't posted on my blog in three weeks, and I feel bad about that. Good grief, this is the first time this has happened. I don't quite know what to say, except that time got away from me and I haven't made any new art lately to post. Nothing major or bad happened in my life, I just took some time off from making art. So for now, I'm posting these art pieces, that I made a while back and never posted on my blog, except for being in the slide show on the side. The first two were for swaps, and are no longer in my personal collection. Which is a good thing, because my personal collection of my own art is getting quite large. Thankfully most of them are small pieces so I still have space for them.

Hopefully, soon enough, I'll be posting new art. And hopefully, I won't go this long between posts again.

3 comments:

Linda East said...

Hey Val...these are awesome...love the texture, as always your strong point...you are so talented...Luv LE

BunnyKissd said...

Ooo! That second one reminds me of my candy album! ^_^ Yum!

Sharon said...

I always enjoy looking at your artwork, it is fantastic! You can tell that you put a lot of heart and soul into each piece!!