Monday, March 30, 2009

A Blog Award from Karleen

Oh my, I've been awarded another blog award. How wonderful is that? Karleen, of the blog Vibrant Jewels, gave me this award. Her blog name is very appropo because yes indeed, she does use vibrant jewels in the beautiful jewelry she creates. And her gorgeous creations are in her etsy shop. Thank you so very much Karleen for thinking of me and giving me this award. I am honored to accept it and to pass it on to three other deserving artists. My choices are:

Dawn Gold of Gold Betty Boop

Christy of Average American Girl

Faye of Faye's Art Blog

Just click on their names to go to their blogs and enjoy their beautiful art work.

2 comments:

Faye said...

Wow, Val, I love that award and I am so honored to be the recipient of it. Thanks so very much.

Unknown said...

Val THANK YOU - wow that is so cool to get this award from you, it means a lot to me coming from you xxx
Big hugs xxx Dawn