Sunday, February 10, 2008

Issues with my new blog

Well darn, I seem to be having "issues" with my new blog. I'm still trying to learn how to use it. I tried to copy and paste text from my Yahoo 360 blog, which is also new, and now I can't edit or delete my last post on this blog. It didn't come out the way I wanted or expected. Well, at least I learned not to copy and paste text from my other blog.

I don't really care for the look of my 360 blog, so I chose to start another blog here. Hopefully, I can delete my 360 blog, but I'm not even sure I can do that. So anyway, please bear with me, as I get used to how this blog works and how to post the way I'd like to. Mostly what I've learned so far is what NOT to do.

2 comments:

The Tattered Rose said...

I hear you, sister! Welcome to blogland! I think computers are run by witchcraft and i just don't have the right book of shadows! I started a blog last month and I have finally got most of the pics where they are supposed to be! Everything here looks fine to me! I'm going to study your rust experiment. I just bought some Golden Garnet Gel to put some
pseudo rust on a journal and some altered purses and I really like its look though I haven't actually finished a project yet. If you get a chance, stop by The Tattered Rose at http://www.mydistressingjourney.blogspot.com Cheers, Trish G.

Unknown said...

Its all a WIP anyways, right?

Congratulations...
xoxo
jul