Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I've been tagged -- again.

Yes, Elizabeth Golden at The Last Door Down the Hall tagged me a while back, and I'm just getting around to following through on it.  Thank you so much for thinking of me Elizabeth, and for the really sweet thing you wrote about me on your blog.  I appreciate it so much.  Click on Elizabeth's name to link to her very interesting blog and beautiful art.

On the one hand, it's fun, and an honor, to get tagged.  On the other hand, it's rather time consuming to follow through on it.  So I changed the rules a little to make it easier and less time consuming.  Instead of writing six things about myself, I write three.  And instead of tagging six other bloggers, I tag three.  So here are three things about me.

1.  I am very short.  I didn't even make it to 5 feet tall.  Nooo, I stopped growing at 4'10"!  Well, I didn't stand much of a chance, because both of my parents were short also.  At any rate, I've always wished I could be taller, as in around 5'4" tall.  That would be so fine with me.  I dislike always having to hem my pants, and sometimes my sleeves, and stand on my tip toes to reach things.  And I'm not getting any taller with age, in fact, I'm shrinking.

2.  I've always had an interest in learning how to draw, something I've never persued.  I can't draw worth a darn.  I've checked out some drawing classes offered through our county, but have yet to sign up for any.  Perhaps sometime I will.  

3.  I started watching the Food Network channel on TV a few months ago.  It wasn't planned, I was just channel surfing.  And I found I liked some of the programs.  I think my favorite program is Iron Chef America, and then Bobby Flay's Throwdown.  The problem with watching these programs though is that they make me hungry.  Go figure!

Here are the three bloggers I am tagging.  Just click on their names to link to their blogs.  They have blogs well worth visiting, and I encourage you to take a look at their wonderful art.

Sanna at Sanna'sArtMind

Dove at Morning Dew

Julee at HeArt Collective

3 comments:

morningDove said...

ok Valerie I will try this and 3 is easier. so you were tapped for stardom. You are a wonderful artist. and my hubby watches Food Network too. He watches Emeril and would love to be there in person.

Unknown said...

Miss Val~
I know what you're saying about the time it takes to do the follow up AND I was tagged twice this week and a few other times that I didn't follow up on (guilt pang), BUT and this is a big but, I'm honored that you'd think of me (and 3 people makes it more exclusive, too!)... kinda made me cry a little...

Ok, I'm off to find a few things to say about myself that you may not already know!

Happy Thanksgiving
xoxo
jul

Anonymous said...

Love that you chose me for a tag but I recently already played this game and I tagged seven people. Go down my blog and you will see! I loved visiting these two other blogs though! Excellent artists, as are you gf! Hugs, Sanna